TEAR STAIN

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
I have been doing a slow transition to switch wrigleys food from diamond puppy food to fromm 4 star duck and sweet potatos, its working out great thanks to everyones advice and knowledge on here, much appreciated. I noticed that Wrigley has tear stain on his face where his wrinkles are its like a line just wondering is cornstarch or vaseline would work for this? I'ts not red or anything dark drown/black I hope once I complete the food switch it could get better but for now any recommendations?

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
A lady at petsmart had told me to feed them dry cranberries?? and give him distilled water

C

Cooper11

No Problem! I haven't tried these ideas yet...my cooper has tear stains also but I have noticed a big difference after washing his face every night with a wash cloth and johnson and johnson baby soap and then I dry his face really good and powder the folds. It has done wonders on his stains. They are y faint now. Good Luck:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You can also use Witch Hazel on a cotton pad once/twice a week....

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] where do you get witch haxel? walmart by chance?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.