Earthborn Holistic trial, the results are in.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3752]webster03[/MENTION] - that's AWESOME! Oh my gosh I hope this food will work for them....so many great reasons to switch....!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I just found out one of my local feed stores carry this food. Im going this afternoon to check out the prices.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO if it helps their website suggests that is is fine for puppies. I can't rememer how old you said your emma was. 4 months? Macy is 6 months and i'm thinking about making the switch with her since it is grain free, chicken free, and potato free. She is currently on NVI salmon but she still has really bad tear stains. Don't know if this will help with that but as long as it doesn't make it worse or cause any new issues I think the savings will be worth it. I currently pay over $80 a bag for NVI salmon and can get great plains feast for $49!
Emma's 14 weeks right now and will be 17 at the start of the switch over. I think she'll be fine. I transitioned Wilson at 16 weeks and he did great. I'm going to go ahead and order Meadow Feast for Emma and Wilson and Great Plains Feast for Jack since it has a higher protein. Can't wait to see how they all do on it.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
i went to wipe watson's tear stains today and it was dry...maybe this food really helps with tear stains!

I think I am going to follow [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and order Meadow feast next when my Great Plains bag run out because of the % protein.

Also Earthborn has a facebook page and someone from the company will answer all the questions that are posted on there. I asked them today to bring it locally here to Charleston and they said they will look into it.
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] you can ask about emma on their facebook page if you want to

Members online

No members online now.