Food change complete...whew! Now...

bullyloverforlife

Jan 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie and Teddy
Tootsie and Teddy finally made the transition from the Blue to the Fromms Beef fritatta after 2 weeks. I'm in Texas now and they are with their "Nanny" in Colorado, and she says all is still going well.. The gas is much much better, we didn't have any loose stools, and Teddy's back is better, but not completely healed, we are still treating it, but it hasn't gotten worse, Toots eyes are better and she seems to be licking her paws less.....so WHOOP WHOOP! How long after a food change can you expect to see a complete turn around of the issues??? Just wondering as I figured it'd be awhile. Going back Sat and just wanted to be able to assess the situation lol Oh, its been a total of 3.5 wks now they've been getting just the Fromms.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I think it takes a couple big bags...I am almost finished transitioning Jake to a new food and I've just started noticing some subtle changes. I kinda figure the first bag..you are holding your breath for no bad reactions..then the second bag is when the body shows adjustment to the actual food and NOT the change! Good Luck..it's a great food!

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
some things you will notice right away and some things like coat and such take longer to notice. usually 4-6 weeks sometimes a bit longer. i usually saw what i was going to see in 2 months good or bad.

OP
bullyloverforlife

bullyloverforlife

Jan 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie and Teddy
Ok, I was thinking that was most likely going to be the case. I noticed the major decrease in gas right off....that sure will help my eyebrows grow back from being on the couch with them nightly!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]... gave you all the right information

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online