WRIGLEY wont eat!!! HELPP

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
So I bought a bag of fromm couple days ago I am switching to that from the diamond puppy food, the first time i gave him i did 1cup of diamond puppy food and 1/4cup of fromm duck and potatos.He ate most of it, day two I did the same thing he wont even put his nose in the bowl...any suggestions??? Im all ears and advice thanks in advance!!!:nope:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Try adding just a bit of plain yogurt, canned food or even a little water. The Best thing you can add is a little canned Pumpkin. NOT pie filling but canned pumpkin.

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=3639]Bruce[/MENTION] thanks alot I will def try that could I get canned pumkin at walmart?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Grocery store . Walmart usually doesn't have that big of a selection unless it is a Super Walmart.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well Bruce gave good advice. When I switched to from I had the opposite problem. Went from free feeding to having to measure the pups like crazy cuz they were loving it too much. : lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good advise above. My Buddy is like that, he likes some of the flavors of FROMM and some he will not touch. Right now he likes the "Game Bird Recipe" The nice thing about FROMM is they will take their food back if your dog does not like it of does not do well on it. Just have to check with the store you buy it from to make sure they will honor that policy. Some will not.

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] yeah I will check into it i appreciate it thnak you. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] went to walmart got two cans of 100 percent pumkin is this what your talking about to give?? and so how much

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
The dog food rep that told me that told me about 2 tablespoons for Princess Gracie who is 40 pounds. She gets 3/4 cup Fromm twice a day and the rep told me to add canned pumpkin to both feedings when transitioning. It is supposed to keep them from getting soft poo when you are mixing foods.

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and everyone fed wrigley tonight added 2 tbl os canned pumkin and he ate ever ounce of the food thank you!!! :) :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.