Found a pet supply that carries FROMM need HELP!!

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
hello everyone, made my decisogoing to go with FROMM for wrigley, I found a pet store that is 40min away and they carry that brand. its also 7 bucks cheaper for 30 and 26lb bags. I was asking him if he carried the puppy food in fromm? he told me they do not carry that, he suggested that I try the pink and black bag which is 4 star pork and applesauce dry dog food formula its for all stages he says. would that be okay with my 5 month old bully? And what other questions do I need to know or ask when buying this brand?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake was on a Fromm 4 star starting at 10 weeks..I think he is plenty old enough to go on an all stages food..you'd be switching again soon anyway! Go slow and good luck!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..jake went right on one of their grain free formulas..surf n turf. Then I figured he doesn't do well on chicken so we went right on beef Fritatta. Fromm says you can switch freely between their flavors. Lots of people do that here..jake just was pretty limited because of his "issues"! No chicken and salmon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION].....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i believe fromm is totally free switching between all of their 4 star brands.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.