Quality Dog Food

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
Hello English Bulldog Nation, Very satisfied with all the recommendations, advice, ect that everyones been giving me. I have a 5 month old puppy named Wrigley. I have been giving him Diamond Puppy food, that is what the reputable breeder had him on. I have been going thru a 30lb bag in less than a month, I have spent close to $50 bucks a month on just food, He seems to be okay with that food, I have Been to a vet 3 times for anual shots check ups, and check out excellent, the vet told me he has strong knees, good hips and very strong. However I would like to go a step higher and really watch this dog as he grows up would like to know from you guys the best dog food there is I have been researching alot and found ratings and reviews. I am leaning towads the following dog foods however I live in a small town and none of the pets stores will have these 5 star food. FROMM beef or chicken? Blue Buffalo? Natures Variety? or Earthborn. With other bulldog owners what does your bully eat? I also give him egg lands best hard boild eggs to give him a better immune system. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 111

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I recently (October) switch to Fromm Beef Fritatta.... Banks is doing very well on it

also, yo can order fro Petflow.com a lot of members do so and there is a discount for EBN members.. I forget what it is but someone will chime in soon

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well you will get all kinds of replies on what food is best. all bullies are different so what works for one wont work for another. of the ones you listed they are all good but why not try the earthborn. its not as expensive as some and its good food. we have some here having success with it. oh and i think alot here feed grain free but its not a necessity and earthborn has both. alot of bullies dont do well with chicken. mine is fine with it but alot arent. oh and welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: I'm not sure if we've met yet! Food is a mystery that is very hard to figure out for a lot of Bully's! Jake was on Fromm Beef Fritatta and doing just okay. After a recommendation here..I am transitioning him to Earthborne Holistic Great Plains Feast. His :poo: is much better and I'm very happy with it so far. Now mind you..what works for one Bully, might not work for another. Jake is allergic to chicken and I'm pretty sure to Salmon. so..good luck..but I'm glad you realize food is sooo important. And Petflow is a great place to order food. Free shipping on orders over $49..use code English Bulldog..I think?? :laugh:

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
thanka for the info! how long was jake on fromm?? my bully wrigley is transitioning to the blue buffalo lamb and oatmeal but really considering getting fromm family foods. I live in the chicago area cant seem to find it locally, is that something you can only order online?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes you can order it online or talk to some of your local feed stores about carrying it for you.

To get online just go to petflow and use coupon code englishbulldog (all one word) for free shipping on orders over $49

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.