Hard Boiled Eggs

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
Does anyone give there bulldogs 1 hard boiled egg? I have a 5month old puppy I give him an egg usally once a week.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 487

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
mine prefers raw eggs ,shell included ,she has 3 weekly ,karen

OP
A

Antonio Tablante

Feb 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley
haha i will have to try scramble eggs.. sometimes i feel like these dogs eat better than us:)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea and Bo both get a scrambled egg about twice a week in their breakfast. My Gastronomical Goddess friend, [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], suggested it for upping the protein on their diet. They both love the taste/treat of it and I believe it's helped Bea physically. She's not even two years old and acts kinda "old lady creaky" from time to time. I tried Glucosamine/Controiton liquid and didn't see much of a change. I think she's more peppy on our daily walks now. Not very scientific, I know.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
my dogs get scrambled eggs twice a week. i tried raw but they looked in their bowls like it was :poo: so scrambled it is

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we give lola a hard boiled egg every day for lunch, but when we're in a pinch we scramble one with some cooking spray and then cut it up into bitty pieces and mix in with some kibble to get her to eat more kibble :) makes her coat nice a shiny! we dont always give her the yolk tho

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My boys get raw egg once in a while, maybe average once a week when I can remember. Punkin didn't know what to do with it at first and walked away, but the second try worked like a charm. Stig gobbles his up like usual.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I keep hearing everyone talk about it being good but Im scared he will fart and stink the house up more than he already does lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.