Opinions needed, switching food...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
since the switch to TOTW prairie we've been satisfied, they like it the faces are dry, poop is great, and it cost less then Fromm and NVI

$13 less a bag and also 5 pound more in a bag. Feels like a bargain.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am going to be following how well you all do with the earthborne .... we're on the Fromm Beef Frittata but for some reason Maggie's tear stains are back .....:cursing: ... and apart from that with three bullys on the Fromm now it is starting to get expensive. If I'm going to save money too then it would be an added bonus!!

OP
LillyNBruin

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION] I've been noticing the kibble is getting smaller and smaller too. They don't finish all of it. Which ends up irritating me b/c its so darn expensive, i don't want them to waste a single kibble! so its good to know the kibble is bigger [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], thanks. My dog food guy actually is the one who suggested going to earthborn b/c its cheaper! he's great, he's always giving me samples and treats to try. If only I could find a vet that cared like that. [MENTION=2488]babybully[/MENTION] I've been toying with the idea of raw. I just don't think i'm there yet. I would like to get there though. My dog food guy even says its the best way to feed. I just bought a new bag of nvi lid lamb, so when that is half gone, i'll get a bag of earthborn meadowfeast. It really does seem like similar ingredients so why not

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay..something I've just been noticing in the last few days. Jake's coat is sooo soft! It has always been coarse and dry..with sooo much shedding. I started to realize his coat was baby soft and the shedding is noticeably less. It has to be the change in food..nothing else has changed! And he is still at 3/4 new and 1/4 old! I'm thrilled! :up:

Members online

No members online now.