NEW Avo-Derm Natural - "Revolving Menu" (TM) - New Food Trial

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Last evening was the first 1/4 cup of our transition to this new food (Duck flavor) from Nature's Balance Limited Ingredient Duck and Potato.
It uses garbanzo beans and peas as the carb. I'm hoping this will help tear stains and prevent additional issues with yeast. I'm starting to see it on Bea. Gonna nip that in the bud. I'll post with additional updates on how that's working. The "revolving menu" is probably not a feature that will work for us (with bullie allergies being what they are) but love the small size for Bo the Gulper. It's really slowed him down.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my how exciting a new food for you. if you want i can send you some of the leftover thousands of bags i have from sarah. :laugh: naw hope it works out for you.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Well, you suggested an alternative to potatoes as the carb, as you well remember. Garbonzo Beans and Peas is what makes up the carb in this one. I thought you'd approve, oh Goddess of the Gastronomy! :tease:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Well, you suggested an alternative to potatoes as the carb, as you well remember. Garbonzo Beans and Peas is what makes up the carb in this one. I thought you'd approve, oh Goddess of the Gastronomy! :tease:
watch it or i will withhold my knowledge and let you flounder around aimlessly :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:eek: thats it both of you are in food silence. not a peep shall you get from me. :blink:

No worries... you already gave me my advice! :tongue:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am on day 6 of 1/4 transition, so far so excessive gas, (well Joe did me a favor and feed him Friday morning a whole cup :cursing:) tomorrow starts 1/2 cup transition. To soon to see any difference yet, but I did take close up pics of before, hopefully I will have a good after.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you had said you were thinking of switching what food did you go with? yes i cant tell you how many times by bf has done it wrong.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you had said you were thinking of switching what food did you go with? yes i cant tell you how many times by bf has done it wrong.

[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION], Earthborn Holistic, Great Plains Feast. Yea, I slept in Friday Morning and Joe fed. around noon I started smelling road kill gas, and I ask Joe if he had fed Vegas anything he should'nt have, he said "No I just gave him 1 cup of the new food you got :eek:"

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom , Earthborn Holistic, Great Plains Feast. Yea, I slept in Friday Morning and Joe fed. around noon I started smelling road kill gas, and I ask Joe if he had fed Vegas anything he should'nt have, he said "No I just gave him 1 cup of the new food you got :eek:"
yep sound familiar. ive caught bf feeding to much, feeding the wrong food (as i have her and the boys on diff foods). oh great your trying the earthborn to. did becky talk you into it. shes feeding it to jake and hes doing well im told. i hope it works for ya. have you had vegas allergy tested. just wondering

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online