sarahs allergy testing results

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...I wish you lived closer...I would come feed Sarah! LOL :)

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
@MamaAndi raw :eek: gosh i so wish i had it in me to do that. ive thought for a long time that was what she needed but just cannot bring myself to drop a load of meat in her bowl. i dunno maybe someday.
@Saalwi where would one get these beds at?
feeding raw would probably sort out the food allergy ,i know the first time you give her raw you will not look back ,she would love you sooooooooooo much :laugh:more than she does now,get someone else to bag the meals up then all you have to do is put it in her bowl you could close your eyes !!,,i think its the only way for sarah now ,karen

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Wow...
She's allergic to House dust...
And Trees & Grass ...

so she can't be inside nor out...!
You guys remember ever seeing the movie "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble"
with John Travolta ?
boy in plastic bubble.jpg

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes i can always count on [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] to make me feel so much worse when im already down. :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow that is one very long list. Does it give a percentage of how allergic she is to each thing ... or is it listed the worst first and then minor towards the bottom. Only reason I ask is that maybe you could cut out the major triggers first from a food and take it from there!! :begging:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] well no i dont think so. its just red positive and yellow with some stars for borderline. shoot i didnt even post them all.:shout: some fungus mosquito housefly fleas. geez. lol the food is what im looking at first and foremost and its not looking good

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] , dont make yourself crazy over it, at least you have something to guide you in the right direction. Try the ones that you mention and see what happens. She will do great because she has you!!! And when summer comes she will enjoy the outside too. Dont worry too much:luv:

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw thanks [MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] but really im not stressing to much she is in a really good place now compared to what she was. this is just a further guide and its great because some things i knew about and some i didnt. but i took the list to my feed store with high end food and they couldnt come up with anything either besides raw. lol well if nothing else its wellness simple solutions and lots of my own meat.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Have you looked at the wet foods? Sometimes they are missing the fillers. Also, chickpeas are fine. I haven't perused the ingredients on food in a while but I would think a sweet potato formula might work. Have you looked at the frozen NVI?

I am glad you have a list now so you can at least move in the right direction.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
honestly [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] i can find foods to feed her its just there so limited in ingredients they have almost no protein in them. thats not good for her either. so i have 2 in mind that have acceptable protein and have no or just one ingredient far down the list she is allergic to. i just dont know about raw cant seem to take the plunge. but grandma lucys is dehydrated and maybe then i will be able to do raw. they say thats a step closer. :ROFL:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]...just do this...go to the store and buy a chicken quarter....go home and rip open the package...close your eyes and dump it in Sarah's food dish...when you see how happy she is and how excited she will get about the food you will want to do it. Then you can graduate from closing your eyes...to squinting...and peeking and so on and so forth. LOL

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] its not just me though. i have a bf who feeds her 3 days a week and i dont think he can do this. hm not sure how to put it. i can barely get him right on the kibble and how much and i just mentioned giving her a raw egg and he had a fit mentioning salmonella. i dont think he would be onboard with it. plus i have no freezer space for it. also have no time so it would be primal prepackaged if anything. i think at this point dehydrated is the closest she will get. i have considered some prepackaged raw with her kibble but im told thats not good. i would do that but dont know how.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
cellphone pics 07-17-2011 088.jpgcellphone pics 07-17-2011 230.jpgcellphone pics 07-17-2011 464.jpglove.jpgsarah.jpg everyone hollering for more pics

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.