sarahs allergy testing results

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Wow, that is great you received the results. At least now you know what exactly she is allergic too. I was suspecting Reilly was allergic to potatoes and peas as well.. I have been feeding him Natural Balance Lamb and Rice for 2 weeks now and its been really good. He still has hotspots but they looks like they are healing. He also completely stopped chewing his feet. Good luck!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Wow thats heck of a list. I will go on a search to help you too...

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
What about Grandma Lucys...Its freeze dried raw. I dont think it has any of those ingredients in it... I know Carolina pet pantry has it.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Wow! [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] that is quite a list! Mack is doing well on NVI Limited Ingredient Lamb, but I've added pumpkin because his poop has changed from logs to nuggets!

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
think you will have to buy her a bubble !!!,good luck with finding a food,dust mites are a bummer though,karen

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] would love to feed that but the artisan has potato in it and the other one has chickpeas. grrr. thanks so much for helping. i mean i can feed wellness simple solutions or natural balance but i would really prefer something with more protein in it like 25% or more. i am looking at canidae single grain protein plus. only thing is there is alfalfa in there but its way down the list so im thinking it will be ok. has 29% protein to. i will have to order so i think im going to be mixing her current food with wellness simple solutions till i can get some.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Im pretty sure that chick peas and green peas are two different things.?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Chick peas are the same thing as garbanzo beans right?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes they are [MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION]...They are not related to the green pea..I just looked it up

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] hm interesting only thing is grandma lucys is very expensive and not sure i could afford it. stella and chewys is looking good also.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
I know its expensive. I would love to use it...Wonder if we could find a way to get cheaper...I do have a tax id..So I probably could get wholesale..

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] hm i will see what i can find around. i sure hope chickpeas are not an allergy for her to. will see where it is cheapest.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
I'm so sorry you've gotten such a long list of triggers.... I can't offer much advice, except for the dust mites.... We've had great success with dust mite proof covers for any material object that my weim likes to lay on (she's got an allergy list very similar....I like to say she's allergic to Ohio).... Also I invested in temperpedic beds b/c dust mites cannot live in them....dropped her under the threshold. Good luck

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] raw :eek: gosh i so wish i had it in me to do that. ive thought for a long time that was what she needed but just cannot bring myself to drop a load of meat in her bowl. i dunno maybe someday.
[MENTION=3991]Saalwi[/MENTION] where would one get these beds at?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.