Oh cowsmom

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Have you ever heard of Nutrisource? ive been doing research on it but am not sure. With Sojos feeding to the sb pups, feeding it to the other two is going to be way expensive. So Im trying to find a cheaper great food to feed my other two. Local vendor reccommended Nutrisource or Canidae

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well the first question is are we talking grain free in these or one with grains? [MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION]

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I think it has a single source of grain...Mojo and Lola seem to have no issue with grains at all..Just chicken

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] well what i want to know is are you going to feed the ones with grains or are you feeding grain free? they have both in either of these formulas and it affects my decision somewhat.

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Im going with the grain free

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] ok good. i am currently feeding my dogs nutrisource. now ive only started feeding this food so cant give any long term results but so far its going fine. its not fromm but then its not priced like fromm. i think its good food for the price. all their formulas have glucosamine and chondoitin and list the vit c content. has probiotics and a fair amount of protein. so far so good with my gang on it. now canidae is a good food also. ive heard they changed their formula somewhat but not sure how. upon looking at it they have probably like others have taken some meat out and are using other protein sources like potatoes and peas. the protein on this is a bit higher on 3 of the forumulas. esp the fish version. and i think canidae is more expensive than nutrisource. i think either would be fine. i think canidae would rate higher in the food chart but that doesnt mean your dog will do better as you know. i think desertsky told me that her dogs did ok with the grain versions but had soft stools on the grain free. just a note but doesnt mean yours will. hope this helps and if you need to know something else just ask.

Last edited:
OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok Im going with the nutrisource for now. Its way more inexpensive and I think they have a frequent buyer program.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Have you tried the taste of the wild it is all grain free and I think its in comparison to the price of nutrisourse

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Taste of the wild gave my crew massive loose stools

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.