Mack's New Diet, Until His NVI Arrives

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That looks so good!!! If he doesn't want it I'll eat it!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
You ordered this food by mail? Isn't there a local pet food supplier in your area that carries this food???? I have a number of Pet Store's in my area that carry NVI limited Ingredient Diet-Lamb Meal formula.

Mail-order dog food gets very pricey with shipping (plus having to wait until it arrives). Fortunately, I was able to find a store that carries this food which my Bulldog eats exclusively, along with the NVI Raw Frozen Diet.

Petflow gives free shipping and usually works out the same price as a store!! :up:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=701]Maximus[/MENTION] my vets office is checking to see if they can get it. I live in a remote county, Wallowa, in NE Oregon. There are 7,000 people in the whole county; not a single stop light in the county! Blue Buffalo is offered for sale here, but all of it has ingredients that Mack is allergic to. Yes, I would much rather not have to have this food shipped!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Mack loves his home cooked food! The free shipping from Petflow is nice!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] you're about as far away as you can get! When we were having our house built the guys working here always said when they died they wanted to come back as our dogs! Bulldogs are so easy to spoil!!!

Members online

No members online now.