Mack's New Diet, Until His NVI Arrives

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I ordered NVI Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal from Petflow. They said they had it in their Las Vegas warehouse and it would arrive today! I got the tracking info and it showed the food was in NJ. So Mack gets homemade food for a while!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You know what Alice! Somehow I think poooooor...neglected...obviously unloved and ohhhhh so saaaad...MACK will drag himself to the food dish and somehow suffer through his meal! :ROFL: :ROFL:

And I didn't realize You get to Oregon from Las Vegas..through New Jersey! :confused:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Poor Mack, you poor thing you, just try and get through this goumet dinner mama make you and hopefully your NVI will arrive tomorrow. So sorry you are "roughing" it for tonight :ROFL: [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], after tonights dinner you know he is going to snub the NVI!!!!!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] That dinner needs to last him for 6 meals, 3 days! Next I'm fixing him Alaska caught wild salmon with all wheat pasta and green beans. His food is due to arrive Friday but everything's a day late here at the end of the world, I mean road!
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] The food must be taking the scenic route!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] man, that looks good. Watson is drooling over it right now

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
now [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] you know that poor mack will not eat the nvi when it gets here after what he will be eating for a few days. heck id eat it. :D and yes im with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] how is nj on the way from there to your house.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hmmm, do you think Mack will share some of that with two bullys and their mommy in So Cal? looks yummy-licious!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I'm sure Mack will share.
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3872]Loganbeere[/MENTION] Mack seems to love it!
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I will take a week to ease him back to kibble; I don't know how much he actually tastes his food anyway!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], man that looks good and the Salmon and pasta sounds yummy, can I come over and be one of your bullies too??? :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] I just love taking a piece of fresh Salmon and putting it on the grill, so good.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] I agree, nothing better. Unfortunately my husband won't eat salmon so I don't cook it often, but on the grill with garlic, butter $ fresh squeezed lemon--yummy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That looks great -- I might even eat it

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I ordered NVI Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal from Petflow. They said they had it in their Las Vegas warehouse and it would arrive today! I got the tracking info and it showed the food was in NJ. So Mack gets homemade food for a while!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You ordered this food by mail? Isn't there a local pet food supplier in your area that carries this food???? I have a number of Pet Store's in my area that carry NVI limited Ingredient Diet-Lamb Meal formula.

Mail-order dog food gets very pricey with shipping (plus having to wait until it arrives). Fortunately, I was able to find a store that carries this food which my Bulldog eats exclusively, along with the NVI Raw Frozen Diet.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.