Even pet pharmacists need bulldog food advice! New member here in N. Colorado, please help!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4087]bullyloverforlife[/MENTION]

My baby girl is on the Fromm Surf n Turf. I think it's cleared up her yeasty face some! The great thing about the Fromm line.....if the Beef doesn't work, you can switch to the Surf n Turf without a transition period. :up:

OP
bullyloverforlife

bullyloverforlife

Jan 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie and Teddy
@bullyloverforlife

When you want to respond to a specific person using a quote, instead of hitting "reply" select the one next to it that says "reply with quote". Also, if you are wanting to draw attention to your post (as I did just now with you) simply use the "@" and put the person's user name right after it. Make sure the user name is correct or it wont tag the person. Example @Libra926 vs @libra

I will pm you. I have questions about pricing on Potassium bromide.

***I need to add, make sure you select "reply with quote" on that specific quote you want to quote.

Ok, I hit reply with quote, do you type in your box like this....lol

OP
bullyloverforlife

bullyloverforlife

Jan 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tootsie and Teddy
Whoop whoop I feel smarter already! LOL Hope Libra got my PM about the potassium bromide! I'll make a separate post about all we do in the realm of vet meds and supp's.....we went back to school to learn to do custom compounding and that's how I know our bulldogs have a food allergy, we make them everything else all natural, vegan caps, pharm. grade supplements, and took them off everything except their food, haven't learned to compound dog food yet, but just might.....lol We have an Eng. Mastiff in Texas that is 10, almost unheard of, that we compound joint formula for and he is awesome, not to mention we figured out alot of the commercial supplements we used on our dogs and horses esp., didn't have enough of the right mg's per weight to make a difference in any certain condition....like major joint supplements wouldn't have helped my husband at 175lbs, much less our horses....may have well been pouring it down the toliet! We went back to school to learn to custom compound even several supp's into one, and flavor them, and do it under sterile hospital conditions, we are very picky! If anyone wants to know about a specific supplement or medication Rx, I can help, ya'll have been awesome helping us with the food problem! Love this place!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.