Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Even pet pharmacists need bulldog food advice! New member here in N. Colorado, please help!

Pooper scooper bullyloverforlife's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tootsie and Teddy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Even pet pharmacists need bulldog food advice! New member here in N. Colorado, please help!

It seems if I hit reply to a certain persons post, it just goes below the last....hope ya'll understood who I was replying to! We are on a halter horse forum and it works differently I guess...if you hit reply under a persons posts, it posts right after their comment....sorry.....

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tootsie and Teddy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Even pet pharmacists need bulldog food advice! New member here in N. Colorado, please help!

Finally figured out how to post a pic.....this is an old one of the day we got Teddy and he and Tootsie met for the first time, the photos that are current I need to import to this new laptop. I sure appreciate the help, and have them an appt. and last night Tootsie kinda went to her bed where they usually sleep together and I let Teddy sleep with me, so I'm trying to give them lots of love and support while we are figuring this out and keep them stress-free.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bullyloverforlife View Post
    It seems if I hit reply to a certain persons post, it just goes below the last....hope ya'll understood who I was replying to! We are on a halter horse forum and it works differently I guess...if you hit reply under a persons posts, it posts right after their comment....sorry.....
    Just hit "reply with quote" if you want to reply to a specific quote. No apologies ever needed here!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@bullyloverforlife

When you want to respond to a specific person using a quote, instead of hitting "reply" select the one next to it that says "reply with quote". Also, if you are wanting to draw attention to your post (as I did just now with you) simply use the "@" and put the person's user name right after it. Make sure the user name is correct or it wont tag the person. Example @Libra926 vs @libra

I will pm you. I have questions about pricing on Potassium bromide.

***I need to add, make sure you select "reply with quote" on that specific quote you want to quote.
    Last edited by Libra926; 01-19-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Just hit "reply with quote" if you want to reply to a specific quote. No apologies ever needed here!

geesh...always a step ahead of me!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    geesh...always a step ahead of me!
    great minds..that's all!

Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@bullyloverforlife

My baby girl is on the Fromm Surf n Turf. I think it's cleared up her yeasty face some! The great thing about the Fromm line.....if the Beef doesn't work, you can switch to the Surf n Turf without a transition period.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tootsie and Teddy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    @bullyloverforlife

When you want to respond to a specific person using a quote, instead of hitting "reply" select the one next to it that says "reply with quote". Also, if you are wanting to draw attention to your post (as I did just now with you) simply use the "@" and put the person's user name right after it. Make sure the user name is correct or it wont tag the person. Example @Libra926 vs @libra

I will pm you. I have questions about pricing on Potassium bromide.

***I need to add, make sure you select "reply with quote" on that specific quote you want to quote.
    Ok, I hit reply with quote, do you type in your box like this....lol

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bullyloverforlife View Post
    Ok, I hit reply with quote, do you type in your box like this....lol
    perfect!

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

You got it!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tootsie and Teddy
    Likes (Received)

Whoop whoop I feel smarter already! LOL Hope Libra got my PM about the potassium bromide! I'll make a separate post about all we do in the realm of vet meds and supp's.....we went back to school to learn to do custom compounding and that's how I know our bulldogs have a food allergy, we make them everything else all natural, vegan caps, pharm. grade supplements, and took them off everything except their food, haven't learned to compound dog food yet, but just might.....lol We have an Eng. Mastiff in Texas that is 10, almost unheard of, that we compound joint formula for and he is awesome, not to mention we figured out alot of the commercial supplements we used on our dogs and horses esp., didn't have enough of the right mg's per weight to make a difference in any certain condition....like major joint supplements wouldn't have helped my husband at 175lbs, much less our horses....may have well been pouring it down the toliet! We went back to school to learn to custom compound even several supp's into one, and flavor them, and do it under sterile hospital conditions, we are very picky! If anyone wants to know about a specific supplement or medication Rx, I can help, ya'll have been awesome helping us with the food problem! Love this place!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads