Yet another puppy food question...

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We switched Molly over to '
AvoDerm Puppy' when we got her about a month ago. We're thinking of switching again because our Petco/Petsmarts don't seem to be stocking much of it.

If we have to order food online i figure we might as well get the best.... so what do you recommend for a 12 week old puppy?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..I think I would change her to Fromm puppy and then at about 6 months get an all stage Fromm. Jake was never on puppy food, after he came home at 8 weeks. We put him on an all stage food right away. You can also stick with Avoderm..it's pretty highly rated

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AvoDerm is a good food, but if you are interested in switching --- take a rad of the food ratings list and recommendation in the nutrition section of the forum

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
whichever food you choose and it suits your dog please stick with it as changing food can cause so many problems i only say this due to my own experience as i believe after changing my dogs food twice this is what started her itching,though a lot better now its been a nightmare 10 months,karen

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online