Food Change and how to do it??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Kelly.... IF after the change Vegas shows little or no improvement I'd change to a different Fromm; one without salmon. Don't do it now because then you will never know if it is the NVI or the salmon. You need to do it (if necessary) AFTer the brand switch. So,, don't go buying the super large bag of Fromm salmon just yet. Get what you will use in about 3-4 weeks. They guarantee their food so if it doesn't work I think you can take what's left back to the retailer for credit, if its still in the original bag.
I sound like a walking commercial for Fromm LOL. I have no association with that company, it is just that I understand their product and am happy with what it has done for Princess Gracie. :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Everyone else gave very good advice so not much to add...just agree with a nice, slooooow switch. And I think it is definitely worth trying. Poor Vegas with his allergies.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh wow [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] this post is exactly what I was thinking here recently that with Vegas symtoms even on the nvi that maybe another food would be even better for him but honestly didn't know if I should say anything or not as didn't know if you would be open to it. From my many food changes with Sarah slow is good. You have good advice on how when is the question. I would get the new food now. You have enough nvi left to do a switch and if it works out well then just stay at 3/4 new 1/4 old till its gone and if it doesnt work out you have time to get more nvi in case you order it. I also agree with [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] with staying with salmon to rule it out and pretty much everything else he said . Sarah is not allergic to salmon but did badly with the nvi salmon. I do think trying a new food for Vegas is a good idea as well as the allergy testing. Just my opinion good luck Kelly.

Last edited:

Most Reactions