Innova Puppy Food

JLamp

Nov 16, 2011
Hello all, We have our Capone on Innova puppy food for about three weeks now. His poop has been very inconsistent to say the least. Most of the time is runny or like soft serve with occasionally solid. We had it checked at the vet and doesnt have any parasites and from what I looked up online Innova can do this to pups. Anyone else have their bulldog on Innova and had this issue? if so any idea of what food to switch to. I heard Fromm is good but cant find anywhere near here. I am just looking for something that gives him a consistent poop i guess. He doesnt go alot just the normal. Let me know. Thanks much!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I had Truman on Innova when he was a puppy and he didn't have a big problem with it but it's not a bad idea to think about a switch since Innova's parent company was bought by P&G, who is notorious for bad quality dog food.

How old is your baby? Many of the grain-free options from Fromm or Nature's Variety are for all stages too!

I am currently using Nature's Variety Instinct - which is grain and gluten free - and both of my dogs produce very solid stools but much of finding the right food for your bully is trial and error, unfortunately!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Fromm has a very good Puppy Food. A couple people who have litters of pups here use that and send it home with their pups. If you don't have a supplier near you..you can find it on Petflow. There's a discount code here somewhere too! Free shipping if a certain amount,but $4.95 if ya don't..comes right to your door. I love that!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Fromm has a very good Puppy Food. A couple people who have litters of pups here use that and send it home with their pups. If you don't have a supplier near you..you can find it on Petflow. There's a discount code here somewhere too! Free shipping if a certain amount,but $4.95 if ya don't..comes right to your door. I love that!
the code is englishbulldog , free shipping over $49 :

Any chance you are overfeeding? that can cause the poos you are describing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online