JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That' great news to hear. I recommend Grizzly Salmon Oil. With all oil though, keep in mind that it has a shelf life-normally 2-3 months. I bought the 64oz and didn't get through it in time and it went rancid. I know buy the 32oz and keep it the fridge. :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
2 week update... Reilly has had NOT ONE antibiotic or benedryl. he is doing amazing he has no more tear stains and stopped chewing his feet! thank you jesus for Fromm Surf and Turf!!!!!

Oh my ... I am just SO pleased for you!!! :up: The food is the BIGGEST challenge when it comes to our bully babies .... and when we finally get it right it's like all our Christmas's come at once!!!

OP
R

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Reilly started throwing up 3x a week. Its the chicken in the surf and turf. So i switched him to Natural Balance Lamb & Rice. No throwing up. This food thing is so ridiculous lol.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Reilly started throwing up 3x a week. Its the chicken in the surf and turf. So i switched him to Natural Balance Lamb & Rice. No throwing up. This food thing is so ridiculous lol.

lol. Yup, it can be! But don't lose faith, you'll find the right one for Reilly sooner or later. Can't recall, but has he been allergy tested? It's not cheap but it may save him (and you!) further worries.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online