Gassy Bully

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Ok I read the bag and heard her wrong sorry... There's no corn wheat or soy so there's a little grain but not a lot. I will try this and see how he does if he get worse ill go to something else that's grain free.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well good luck on it hope it works out for you [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Chicken - in any form - causes eye-watering, room-clearing gas with both Bea and Bo. When there's no chicken - or random fun snacks (like holiday ones...ahem)...there really is no discernible gas. I'm sure they're doing it - they're bulldogs afterall - but I can't smell it. Bo's the worst of the two. Toxic. Totally toxic. hahahahaha

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
We feed Jackson Blue Buffalo Wilderness (Salmon) and that is grain-free (they also have the Wilderness grain-free treats). Regarding gas, we have noticed that adding a little yogurt to his food cuts down on the gas.

I was feeding blue wilderness but the vet wants to us to lower his protein intake to see if that will help him loose some weight since we don't feed him a lot during the day.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
annie is raw fed and never farted then i started giving her a seed mix and OMG she has the smelliest farts in the free world lol,but her coat is fantastic theres such a difference in it so i just dont breath through my nose anymore!!!!!lol,karen

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
;

We feed mostly Fromm beef frittata and little to no gas. Pups and moms on Fromm puppy tho- and they have bad gas. I mean baaaaad!

I wont tell my husband and daughter this who are about to spend 3 days in a car with Linus!! :whistle:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We feed the Fromm 4* range... There is some smell with the various flavours, but virtually none with the grain free and chicken free beef frittata!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
When we had Frank on Blue Buffalo he had pretty horrible gas. Yogurt definitely helped (plain greek yogurt) but when we switched him to Fromm Beef Frittata and Surf n' Turf, he is much less gassy.

fatguysbully

Jan 4, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Angus is stinky, but I started giving him coconut oil today to see if his smell cuts any. he laid by my feet and usually I can tolerate them but I gagged and had to go into the other room. Hopefully this is not a habit lol

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
I really like my Castor and Pollux. Ultramix grain and poultry free. Consists of salmon and sweet potato. Good poop and very little gas. I do give him dollops of Greek yogurt and bananas too with his food as a treat. I have found it at my local organic grocer, Whole Foods, and Petsmart. I feed my silkie terrier their Organix brand which has chicken.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.