JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
All my kiddos never have gotten tired of their food. Their morning feed is dry but their evening feed (except Emma right now because she's only 14ish weeks) get a spoon full of wet food in their dinner, always have, and that I change flavors all the time.

gracoliv

Jan 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie and Oliver
Yes, both mine get bored of there food. When I change it up they eat with gusto then over time they have to be coaxed to come and eat. I typically feed Fromm 4 * (beef frittata) dry, and change up the wet I mix into it. I basically give them a 1/4 can each mixed well into the dry; so I am going through 1 can of wet per day. I typically use Natures Variety Instict for the wet food; its seems very meaty and there is a wateru liquid that I use like a gravy.

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
I feed Gunny Fromm now but I mix in a can of wet with it,I give him a variety of different flavors so he dosen"t get sick of the same old stuff.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
No picky eaters here. Mack and Ruggles will eat anything that doesn't eat them first! They love worms after Spring rain and grasshoppers Summer & Fall! Their Kibble is NVI Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal, Turkey Meal for Ruggles!

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson never turns down his food. Lately I have been making him sit and wait patiently with the food bowl in front of him until I give him the "go ahead." Little did I know that he would wait patiently everytime but he drools profusely getting the floor all wet

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
Nope, it is more of a problem with me than it is Vegas, I thought he would get bored. He has been on NVI Salmon for a year and a half, I thought I needed to change it up, he did horrible on the other proteins, so back to Salmon. He eats every last little kibble. I do change his snacks and treats around with fresh fruits and veggies.

I was just wondering about this. Beefy is on the NVI Duck and Turkey but i thought about changing this next time to the Salmon just to give him some variety. I was worried though that he may have a reaction with the Salmon, we haven't tried it before.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.