Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Fromm Food Question

@Saalwi I myself have considered this food as it used to be good food but was sold to proctor & gamble some time ago. I'm not sure its the same now. I like the ingredients very much but I have trouble with buying something p & g is involved in. I may try it someday anyway. if you don't mind who owns it by all means use it. they swear they have not changed it. I also believe we have a member here who feeds it. good luck

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Well I just purchased a 5lb bag and added only 1/4 cup with his dinner and he is tooting up a storm which is not something he does so I'm going to say this won't be an option....plus, my intuition tells me to stay away from processed as much as possible, stick with whole foods (just like I feed myself)... I'm going to stick with THK and home cooking... I just always wonder if I'm missing something ( grass is greener syndrome)... Thanks

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Saalwi View Post
    Well I just purchased a 5lb bag and added only 1/4 cup with his dinner and he is tooting up a storm which is not something he does so I'm going to say this won't be an option....plus, my intuition tells me to stay away from processed as much as possible, stick with whole foods (just like I feed myself)... I'm going to stick with THK and home cooking... I just always wonder if I'm missing something ( grass is greener syndrome)... Thanks
    I know just how you feel. I recently tried a food switch that was awful..went back to just okay. Sigh!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

@salwii thk is good stuff mixed with some protein. i dont think i would change that and if thats what he is used to i would expect kibble to give gas. if its working why change. what you are doing is better than feeding kibble supposedly. just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads