George's Food

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
HELP, Please! When we went to pick up the Blue Wilderness I had decided I wanted to get the salmon one; they didn't have salmon, then I wasn't sure what to do so my husband suggested to try the Natural Balance - Fish and Sweet Potato. At each meal I was replacing 1/4 cup of his Science Diet with this Natural Balance. Yesterday was day 1, and I noticed maybe some extra itching but I wasn't exactly sure but he def. had more flatulence, alot more. However, this morning he was dry heaving after breakfast with watery eyes and a runny nose. I am assuming that George's tummy/immune system cannot handle the salmon or he is allergic to the salmon and he has a pretty resilient tummy, so I am assuming the later. Any thoughts or ideas? At this point I am extremely nervous to give him anymore of the salmon. Should I stick with Natural Balance and just go to something easier to digest like chicken, lamb, or duck or shall I go to a different brand? I actually am not even sure what other flavors Natural Balance has off the top of my head. Also, I have posted pictures but I am guessing that maybe people can't see my album?! Any advice as to why ?

How's George doing now Kristin? Hope a lot better than before!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I've been following this post and I too am curious to know how the food change is going. I have Wilson on Blue Buffalo (it's a lower protein than Blue Wilderness). Jack my non bully is on Blue Wilderness though. Wilson does great on BB.

Members online

No members online now.