dogswell nutrisca???

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Still on the hunt for the 'perfect' food for my itchy Reilly. has anyone ever tried dogswell nutrisca lamb? its potato and grain free. please let me know if you had any experiences with this food. thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No experience, sorry. Dogswell is known for treats... food I think they have only been producing for a few years (five or so). Did you check the recommendation list on the Nutrition thread?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello yes i have used this food a couple of times. sarah did pretty good on it. i think she would have done better but i fed the lamb to and i suspect now she has a slight lamb allergy. i plan to feed her the chicken to see. that does not mean that your dog will be allergic to the lamb just sayin sarah was. i like the food but do know that it does not have any pre or pro biotics if that is important to you. other than that i loved the food. i like to use it as a mixer with other foods that do have pro biotics but you can supplement yourself with some yogurt or pills. i see no reason to not give it a try. i saw somewhere that their jerky treats were on the list of suspect pet treats and have emailed the company to confirm this or not. waiting on a reply. but as of now i see no reason to not feed the food.

OP
R

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Yes i am suspecting a lamb allergy as well, he was on California Natural lamb meal and rice. There is a Salmon version in the Nutrisca but i am not sure how it would work. thanks for your opinion cowsmom :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.