Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here at English Bulldog News, dog food is so important to us all. But how do we try to convince someone who is not yet ready to accept what they are feeding may not be so good for their bulldog?

That is easy. Let them read about other's success. So we are asking for your help EBN community, to please write up your testimonial / story about what life was like for you and your bully before you found the right dog food, and about the "one" that ended up being perfect for your bully. We would also like to know what you were feeding before.

If you have before and after pictures that would be FANTASTIC. Submitted testimonials will be featured articles in the Dog Food and Nutrition section from the home page. Your story could change another bulldog's life for the better!

If you have a story to share, please send a message to our Dog Food and Nutrition reporter [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Thanks everybody!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Everyone!

Please feel free to send me a message should you have any questions. How wonderful it is to help others with your experience. It's these type of articles that helped me learn about nutrition and the bully breed.

How exciting to know you can help others! :D

Jeannie

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hello, just wanted to say I love Fromms Gold Puppy food. I dont know if that is the name since I'm at work but its in the big Pink bag lol! When we got Angus the breeder had him on IAMs. It didn't seem to be giving him troubles other than the 20 dumpings that were dropped in a day. But I joined this site and wanted to be sure he was getting great food. I looked at the ratings and oye, I saw that IAMs was not rated very well. I saw alot of the ravings on the Fromm so we hit the streets and low and behold at our local pet grocery, there was the Fromms. I brought it home and gave some to Angus and the boy just loved it. After about a week, I noticed his coat getting very nice and shiny, his dumpings dropped to about 2 to 3 a day and they weren't a mushy mess, they were firming up heh! He hasn't itched or had any issues at all and honestly, this bully has only thrown up once since we got him in July. Once!!! And I think that was because he ate his food way too fast one morning. I couldn't be more pleased with Fromms and Angus really likes it! I know this is not a really big turn around story but I was so happy to see Angus do so well on this food since there are so many allergies and issues out there!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] - If you don't write something for this, you'll be hearing from me! Write!!!!
You're my DOG DIET GURU, Sister!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.