Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
so champ ur mommy just dehydrated liver? Does it need to be refridgerated after? I wanna dehydrator now....!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have a dehydrater but the thoughts of having livier in there grosses me out. lol. I do beef jerky so I am sure it would dry similarly but I am imagining a foul smell or something. lmao. I think I am over thinking this!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I found some other grain-free treats to try at Target for a little over $5 a bag. I am wondering if anyone else has tried them? They are called "Dogswell Happy Hips" and "Dogswell Vitality" - they look like jerky treat and are made from duck or chicken with no grains or by-products. They are also vitamin enriched, depending which ones you buy. I am going to see how Linus likes them and report back but that seem to be a good value compared to similar treats. I also like that I can get them where I do my shopping: http://www.dogswell.com/vitality

The Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Duck Biscuits lost a bit of their luster since Linus turned one down today. I have to be patient since he has been eating really bad for him (but probably really yummy tasting) treats for a while now so it might take some adjusting. (I've never preferred celery over chocolate, so I cannot talk!)

Truman continues to feast on pretty much anything.

W

WrinkledJowels

I buy a brand called No Grainers--my dogs seem to love them!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.