Benefits of Apple cider vinegar

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ive started using this in my dogs water just a teaspoon to start and i can see a difference in sarah. she seems more stable with her allergies and yeast. less tears and eye boogers and just everything so i will keep using it and upping the dose. they dont mind it in the water. might try the rinse to for her.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
ive started using this in my dogs water just a teaspoon to start and i can see a difference in sarah. she seems more stable with her allergies and yeast. less tears and eye boogers and just everything so i will keep using it and upping the dose. they dont mind it in the water. might try the rinse to for her.

Thanks for this testimonial! I will be heading to the health food store in the morning!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm so glad this thread made a comeback! The rep from the rescue told me that he read that the ACV may help with our (future) foster's UTI issues. Definitely going to try!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Looks like I need to make a trip!!.Wonder what i can sneak.this into for the kids... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Blah ... wish I had read this post before I bought my bottle of ACV I bought the wrong stuff :( but I love this post! so much great information from the post and replies
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] can the ACV without the "mother" in it be used as a rinse after bath?

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Blah ... wish I had read this post before I bought my bottle of ACV I bought the wrong stuff :( but I love this post! so much great information from the post and replies
@Sherry can the ACV without the "mother" in it be used as a rinse after bath?

yes it can, even the white vinegar is used by a vet I know

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I got my bottle of Bragg today and lets see if it will help with the yeasty smell on Col. ADHD .. Lol and next bath i will try it to I would SO love no "wet dog" smell... Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Does the bottle has to be bragg or mothers? What if the bottle says * unfiltered vinegar %100 * ? - I read you can use any vinegar , white vinegar also. As long its not filtered. ?
[h=1]Heinz All Natural Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, 32 fl oz ? Would this be good?[/h]

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362802542.260311.jpg

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Phooey! I bought the wrong stuff too...I tried putting it in Petunia's water (just a 1/4 tsp in about 1/2 gal of water) and she would not drink the water. Sooooooo....now I am going to get the organic ACV and try it...but if she won't drink the water then I am not sure what I should do then...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.