Duke
thanks everyone :) these bullies and their tummies sure keep us busy! :p

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I had the same issue last week. KMarino sugguested giving him pumpkin and it worked like a charm! At first I didn't think it worked, but the next day he was a poop machine....even in the house. And they were good solid poops too. I wasn't made that he had an accident in the house b/c he never does, I was just so happy that he was pooping. Oh what us bulldog parents take joy in :)

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I had the same issue last week. KMarino sugguested giving him pumpkin and it worked like a charm! At first I didn't think it worked, but the next day he was a poop machine....even in the house. And they were good solid poops too. I wasn't made that he had an accident in the house b/c he never does, I was just so happy that he was pooping. Oh what us bulldog parents take joy in :)

oh I agree! the girls in work think I am insane! :blink:

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
I use nvi chicken and haven't had any issues yet. I was told about the rotation of food as well with nvi. Not worried about that at all as it makes sense after i researched it just as long as she does well. So far the chicken is all i have tried with her. She's 10 wks old.

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Maximus is on NVI LID Lamb (dry) and on NVI Raw Frozen Diet Bison. So far he has not had any side effects from this. He really enjoys the Raw Frozen Diet and enjoys his dry NVI as well.

Members online