Earthborn Holistic?

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Has anyone ever used Earthborn Holistic dog food? Our 5 month old English Bulldog Winston was being fed this before we got him so we stuck with it. However it does not seem to have very high ratings as far as food goes. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! :yes::)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hi Lauren, Earthborn holistic is good food. I'm not sure where you got the info that it is not good, can you provide the link so I can check it out? They might be ranking it lower because of controversial ingredients like canola oil - but this is not proven one way or the other if it is bad or good. The Earthborn Holistic Primitive grain-free option is the best one out of that line in my opinion.

If your bully is doing well with it, I say stick with it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I have to agree I've never fed this food but can find nothing wrong with it. If your bully is doing well then keep feeding it. You may think it rates low as it seems to have had some not so good ingredients but not so now. I see no reason to not feed it. I do agree the primitive is the best but its very high protein n fat maybe not so good for a sedentary bully. Let us know how it goes

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you all so much for the information! I was just assuming it wasn't a good food because it was ranked as a 3 star so I thought I could be feeding him better. Right now he is on the adult vantage because thats what they were feeding him but I will also look into the primitive grain free option. Thank you all so much again that makes me feel better about it!! : )

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I dont know personally of this food but a 3 star is a decent food. If you are wanting better tho (I understand) then I would switch. I answered in your other post already. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.