Taste of the wild

tubbys_dad

Mar 27, 2010
Banning, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Just wanted to know what the general thought of Taste of the Wild dog food is. I just switched tubby to Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountains formula (lamb) from Chicken soup for the dog lovers soul. Just wondering if anyone else has any experiance they could share with me.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Its a good one. I fed it for a while but there was something about it that made me switch cutty. Wish I could remember what tho. Maybe made his :poo: soft? I know one of his foods did anyhow. Not much help but it is a good food, just gotta see how it works for your baby now. ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes its good food. is it good for your bully you will have to try it. sarah did ok on it but her yeast i think got worse so i switched her. my bostons did fine on it and everyone had good pooh. just watch for yeast and your bullys coat. i think my bostons coats was not quite what i wanted either on this food. just try it some bullys do good some dont. but for the price its good.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
I agree TOTW is a good food....I haven't used that flavor though. Mine have been on TOTW Pacific Stream since they were eating solid food, my breeder also feeds her dogs the same thing! Never had an issue with it and my vet even says it is a great food!! Good luck with it hope it works for you bully!!

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I used totw pacific stream & the high prairie for about 6 months, my vet agreed it was good food, too. It was also what he used for his labs. Had to switch, Winston's yeast ended up getting worse on it. Good luck, Why is dog food so difficult!

OP
tubbys_dad

tubbys_dad

Mar 27, 2010
Banning, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby doesnt really have a problem with yeast. We wash her face, tail and paws with a solution of vinegar and water cuz i heard it helped with yeast but i will keep an eye out for a change.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Can't comment as we feed Fromm, but I know a lot have had good experiences with TOTW!

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I feed TOTW to Maximus exclusively. He started out on Sierra Mountain formula (Lamb) but seemed to lose his taste for it, and after reading Dog Food Reviews I saw that this particular formula received a lower rating than the others, so I switched Maximus to the Wetlands formula (Duck) and High Prairie formula (Venison and Buffalo), and he loves this food. So I'm very happy, and I know he is eating really good food, both formula are Grain-Free and that helps too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online