Fromm wet food any good?

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
So I don't if this has been previously posted because I couldn't find a thread with this info so I guess I'll just post a new one!

So we are thinking of starting our transition from puppy to adult food and I we know that we are going to put Diesel on Fromm, but I'm curious on everyone's thoughts about WET food.. I know Fromm makes it and I'm curious to hear of others experiences with it. Has anyone given wet food a try? I was scared of what it would do to his :poo:

Thanks!!:bully:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
i mix in canned wet food (wellness meats) to wellness puppy. only to make it more appealing to my moody gal. she ate all of her dinner and breakfast, which means she likes the canned lamb! (ew)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We love Fromm but I've only ever tried the dry 4* range. Never tried the soft food!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i feed wellness 95% canned food. usually enough to get the taste of it on the food. ive fed wet before with the food and it made their poo soft. this seems to work just fine.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.