Feeding amount?

Puckstr33

Apr 21, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Molly is just turning 17 months and we feed her 2 cups a day. She ways 53 pounds and is quite healthy. LOL

Should we switch her over to a one a day feeding schedule? and if so at what age? we have her on Taste of the Wild Salmon.

Thanks Richard

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! I would leave her on twice a day...FOREVER! Always what my vet told us...and I wouldn't want to eat just once a day!! So glad she's doing so well! I would just keep on with what is working...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Puckstr33 .... if it is not broke - don't fix it. as long as she is healthy and not overweight, stay with the two a day feedings. My bullies have been two a day since they were 1...

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola just ate two whole cups of food today for the first time ever! (breakfast/dinner) must have been that canned lamb we added (sounds gross, looks gross, lola likey!)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i also feed mine twice a day. i just cant do once a day i wouldnt want to eat just once but i know people who do its just not for me.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.