Changing the feeding schedule..

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Hi, my boo's is 10 weeks now, he's been eating 4 times a day with 4 hours interval..

Im thinking of changing his feeding time once he is 3 months old to 3 times a day..

Is it okay to directly change them? Or should it be done slowly? If so, how?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I never changed mine slowly ... I just took the total food that they were having for the day and split it differently. If you are worried about him getting hungry then you could alway supplement it with healthy snacks like frozen green beans, frozen broccoli, frozen blueberries, fresh baby carrots, banana, apple slices, cucumber etc.

At 3 months I think I already had mine on 3 meals a day and was even getting close to taking them to two a day.

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I heard apples are not good since it has something that onlu human can digest? Anyway thanks for the veggies list, i only give mine carrot so far.. Are strawberries also okay?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
yes strawberries are fine. apples are okay too, but I have heard apple seeds can be dangerous, so make sure it's just the flesh of the fruit.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.