Am I feeding Dozer enuf?

DozerWA

Sep 3, 2011
Marysville, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hello All,

Dozer just turned 12 weeks and I am feeding him Fromm Puppy Gold. He gets 1/2 cup 3 times a day. He is very food driven and immedately runs to the food storage bin and scratches at it like he's starving.

Also, he still has lose poop. I have started mixing a little pumpkin with his food a few weeks ago and it has gotten a little better but still lose. Could it be the chicken in Fromm Puppy Gold? If it is the chicken, is it ok to start the transition to a chicken free Fromm food?

Thanks

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I started feeding Wilson twice a day when he turned 12 weeks, mainly because I had to work. He's very food driver as well. I fed him 3/4-1 cup twice day. He had loose stools as well for quite some time but they firmed up as he got passed his teething stage. I also went through a food switch a couple of times and he's 9 months now and doing great. I think you're feeding him enough.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3161]DozerWA[/MENTION] - I have a food motivated boy over here too and I've been over feeding him because of it. He's getting CHUBBY!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I concur... I think you are not overfeeding. Maybe give it some more time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.