If you had to pick one dog food!!!!

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
Of all the brand sout there if you had to stick with one for your bully for the rest of there life what brand and why??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
The one that worked best for my bully. You are not going to get an answer to this online. Only trying the food is going to tell you what is best for your dog.

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
I can't answer that until I find what works the best. Were on our 4th ( hopefully last ) brand now, but not fully transitioned yet.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would love to tell you my choice, but it would not be fair to all the other great choices out there. There are several foods I could recommend to you, but a lot of it has to do with what ingredients your bulldog is sensitive to. Have you checked out the dog food and nutrition section from the home page?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
PREY MODEL RAW!

No, my dogs aren't on it. I wish though.

But, like all others said... your dog food is as unique as your dog. You might have to go through 10 brands before you find the one that works. And even then, it might work for the first 2 years, then you have to switch again...

Yeah, we're big help around here. :D

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well ... we're using Fromm 4* and as both of my bullys are doing very well on it then I see no reason to change. However, you are going to find some people who have gone through numberous different brands trying to find out what works best for their bulldog.

It's gonna be a trial and error to find out what is going to work the best for your bully-baby .... there is unfortunately no right or wrong answer when it comes to bulldog nutrition!!! :blink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.