finally found the "one" lol

reillysmom

Jul 12, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Reilly
Reilly has been on every type of food from Fromm Beef Frittata, Blue Buffalo, Natural Balance, the list goes on! I finally decided to try California Natural Lamb Meal and Rice and WOW Within a week Reilly stopped chewing his feet and the redness between his paws has decreased significantly. Also, his face is no longer bright red after eating and a bad rash on his tummy is going away. Has anyone else tried this food and had a good/bad experience? I would love to hear some feedback. I am going to stick with this and the simplicef antibiotic and it looks like I finally got Reilly's allergies under control!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i for one have not used this food but whatever works for your bully is the main thing. i seem to have finally found the right thing for sarah to. its so nice to see them getting better. :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's good news, glad you found one that works.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Yes! I have fed bubba this food since the beginning. He does well on it. His paws are reddish sometimes but I think he is allergic to grass. It does well with him though. Kind of suprised no one else has theirs on this.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.