High Quality Food For Bull Puppy :

klusner

Sep 19, 2011
Examples of high quality foods to look for a puppy dog :
Wellness, Solid Gold, Canidae All Life Stages, Fromm Four Star, Merrick, GO Natural, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Logic, Artemis Fresh Mix, Timberwolf Organics.

Last edited by a moderator:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi,

I start off my puppies on Royal Canin. They have a weaning/starter food for 4 week old puppies to start weaning. I wait until they are about 5 weeks old to start weaning. I then switch to the RC #32. The Canidae GF/ALS does not recommend until 2 months old. I stay with the RC until my pups are 6 months old then switch to the Canidae GF and I am using the Bison/Lamb since this is the only one that does not have any chicken or chicken meal in the mixture. The other 3 types of Canidae have that.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag, and have always had good luck with it.

Sofia

Jul 9, 2018
Athens,Greece
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Kyla
I started to feed kyla with royal canin for english bulldogs and we hadn't any problems.Unfortunaly I heard bad things about the ingredients of royal canin because it has a lot of grain and that is not good for the puppy's health.
Now we choose acana for puppies and kyla is seems to like it a lot .

Sofia

Jul 9, 2018
Athens,Greece
Country
Greece
Bulldog(s) Names
Kyla
I started to feed kyla with royal canin for english bulldogs and we hadn't any problems.Unfortunaly I heard bad things about the ingredients of royal canin because it has a lot of grain and that is not good for the puppy's health.
Now we choose acana for puppies and kyla is seems to like it a lot .

ebmagtoto

May 5, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maui and Moana
We use “Victor’s” wet and dry food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online