Are you a Pooper Scooper ?

Are you a Pooper Scooper

• Total voters

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm afraid that is one honorable title that I haven't earned yet..... Congrats on your promotion however :laugh: ;)

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Yea I know what you mean,
I dispose of those death balls from my own yard...

However, when I take him out for walks, I make mental "Post Its" of where he is laying them so as to not come back that trail....:ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yea I know what you mean,I dispose of those death balls from my own yard...However, when I take him out for walks, I make mental "Post Its" of where he is laying them so as to not come back that trail....:ashamed:
I..myself..am a BULLYWOOD MOVIE STAR!! No :poo: picking up for me.."I have PEOPLE"!!!! :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have to say -- I moved on from that title here on EBN; however, as a p/t job (not my guys) I am a real pooper scooper at a doggie daycare once a week

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
See, that's the thing with this family and their pets... they get these pets and I always end up being the pooper scooper! Even on walks! Because - I can't stand poop in the yard for more than 5 minutes and I feel bad leaving it on the trail, so they always play "chicken" with me - they ignore the poop until I give up and scoop it up myself. What's up with that, man?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
When we were discussing getting a bully one of the things Bruce was hesitant about was the chore of :poo: scooping. He didn't think he could stomach it. I agreed to being the designated :poo: scooper as long as we got equipment that made it a hands off chore. I still do clean up the majority of HRH's deposits, but Bruce has done a lot more :poo: cleanup than either of us initially anticipated. :smoochwink:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.