What is the strongest toy you give your Bullie?

What is the strongest toy for Bullies?

• Total voters

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Nylabone wins hands down here too. There's so many fun sizes and shapes. We must have at least 7 of them in the toy bucket.

My friend Laurie raises Dachshunds and she's taken it upon herself to find THE toy that these kids won't ruin right away. There have been many of these gifts that ultimately ended up in the garbage. When they destroyed the recycled FIREHOSE toy, she'd thought she'd seen it all. ha ha But destroy they did!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I bought Jack a KONG Extreme (they're black instead of red) this past weekend.
$22 but man he is really enjoying it and it seems it will last longer that the Nylabone.

I saw the Deer Antelers in the store. They do look durable but maybe too durable..! ha ha ha . I mean, to me it would feel like chewing on a crow bar.! :eek: of course, im not a bully ...

OP
A

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Nylabone wins hands down here too. There's so many fun sizes and shapes. We must have at least 7 of them in the toy bucket.

My friend Laurie raises Dachshunds and she's taken it upon herself to find THE toy that these kids won't ruin right away. There have been many of these gifts that ultimately ended up in the garbage. When they destroyed the recycled FIREHOSE toy, she'd thought she'd seen it all. ha ha But destroy they did!

I had considered getting the firehose toy. Do bulldogs destroy them also?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It took awhile ABEBD, but one or the other of them finally worked a stuffing leak and that was the end of that. To the garbage it went. It did take awhile though!

My sister got Bea a toy for her first Christmas. I called it "Octopus Pill" because that's what it looked like. When she brought it over, I thought: what a weird, weird dog toy. Well, they loved that thing ---- and it lasted forever. It didn't have stuffing - which probably added to it's livelihood. And when they finally worked through the outer fabric to the plastic - just this week - it had to go. I sure wish I could find another one of those. I've looked everywhere.

OP
A

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

I was at a petfood store recently and I saw a whole new collection of Kong & Nyla chew toys. Maybe someone checked this poll out? Well, the people have spoken.

Good Day~

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Nylabones are very durable and my boys love chewing on them. I got them one that looks like a large wishbone and another that looks like a pacifier. Also, a line of stuffies from ASPCA is surprisingly tough; Tate's breeder sent him home with two of them and to this day, no tears to be seen!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.