What is the strongest toy you give your Bullie?

What is the strongest toy for Bullies?

• Total voters

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
What brand of toy do you give your Bullie? Does it survive more than 5 minutes?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Other...... by far the Deer Antler we just got HRH is the strongest thing she has had. She normally destroys toys in about 5 minutes but she has been chewing on the deer antler we got her Sunday almost non stop and hasn't even marred it yet.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Extreme Kong and the Nylabone durables ("souper" size) are the only toys tough enough for Mr. Sam :) I have bought countless different toys that claimed to be tough and Samson destroyed them all. Even Tuffys so called toughest toy could not last an entire day with Samson. BUT I have not yet tried the antlers so I better get on that!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Antlers!..no doubt. Although bubba doesn't seem to chew up the other toys a whole lot. He prefers to squeek them and play keep away!

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
In our house the rule is "If you can bend it - they can eat it!" The various sizes & shapes of Nylabones have been the hands-down winner over the years and my boys loooove there Nylabones! (and yes, Riddy does have a Nylabone Big Chew in his face in the picture. He's in heaven!)

Attachments

• Riddick&Nylabone.jpg
    Riddick&Nylabone.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 152

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Antlers, Nylabones and marrow bones from the butcher store

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nylabones and Kongs are our choice.

OP
A

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Antlers for us too! By far the toughest! (kong..of the ones I see listed)

I just got one. Several of the dogs like it but 2 of the dogs do not. At $9-$10 @ drink I can't afford to buy 6 !
Good Day~

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I would say antlers also , Samson got one about 3 months ago and just finally broke a chunk off , scary storey but we won't go there !

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
just a note for people who voted kong or just have kongs for their babies. we had a kong toy that was one of Brooke's favorites and we had it in the car as her car toy to keep her busy when we went places. It was a hot day and IT MELTED! Thanks goodness it was on a towel and not on the car seat or it would have been a nightmare. Just a heads up. Since a lot of you live in hotter places than CT. lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Nylabones for us too. None f my dogs have ever like kongs, not sure why really. The nylas come in so Many shapes and sizes now. The latest ones I bought are the tree branch type and a 4 end type, they are constantly stealing them from one another.

OP
A

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
just a note for people who voted kong or just have kongs for their babies. we had a kong toy that was one of Brooke's favorites and we had it in the car as her car toy to keep her busy when we went places. It was a hot day and IT MELTED! Thanks goodness it was on a towel and not on the car seat or it would have been a nightmare. Just a heads up. Since a lot of you live in hotter places than CT. lol

Wow that is really good to know! Thanks~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.