Are your bully's farts silent or can you hear them?

Does your bully fart out loud or silently?

• My bully farts out loud.. :O

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Silent but deadly!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Both! My bully has a variety.. hahaha

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • My bully never farts. (lucky!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

Now that she's getting settled post food change her trumps aren't so bad but boy mid change....she could clear the house :barf:

May 24, 2011
Chicago
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winslow aka The crop duster
Winslow silently passes gas while walking past others then leaves the room while the rest of us suffer the ill consequences. We like to refer to him as the crop duster. You can't see or hear it but the acid smell is their. Lol

Sir Winslow (Tapatalk)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Winslow silently passes gas while walking past others then leaves the room while the rest of us suffer the ill consequences. We like to refer to him as the crop duster. You can't see or hear it but the acid smell is their. Lol

Sir Winslow (Tapatalk)

So THAT'S where your name comes from! Awww..EXPERIENCE!!!!! :fart:

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Sometimes silent, sometimes not haha..but either way u can definently tell a Sam fart

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's are mostly silent but he will exert smelly soft-sounding ones occasionally. I love how they're all so casual about it though and think that we're the odd ones covering our noses. :D

Spinal Remains

May 31, 2011
Nassau County, N.Y.
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus Hambone (Hambonicus, Ruffie, Baby Bone, and 'Gargoyle Boy' - he sits on arm of couch
Hambone is a paint peeler too! Silent but deadly all the way. The grain free diet has helped, but he's still a bulldog.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does both, but rarely thank god! The loud ones are ok and usually don't stink, it the silent ones that will get you. :fart: If I am on the computer and hear Joe say "go to mommy" I know he has let a silent one out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.