How does your Bullie get your attention?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Please feel free to share stories.

Good Day~

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate sits at my feet, stares straight up at me and whines or barks. Another thing he does is grab one of his toys with his mouth and brings it over to me...time to play!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will sit with me on the couch and if I am not scratching or petting him the whole time, he takes his big fat bear claw of a foot and scratches my arm or leg to remind me that for some reason I have stopped. He will do this everytime I stop. If I am on the computer he will put his head in the side of my computer chair arm hole, and nudge me with his face.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig will lay on his side or back then start barking like crazy. If not, he'll sit with his behind to us and look back. But the latter may be because he's yearning for a butt rub. =)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wilson will just stand there and give a great big bellow of a woof every 5 seconds till I look at him. BabyGirl is more of a drama queen. She will throw her body down in a heap, flail her body like a fish and growl, whine and kick. If that doesn't work she will run her toenails down my shin. Both tactics work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs doesn't really have a habit to get our attention.....I think it might have something to do with the fact that he is always getting attention from someone!:p But if I am sitting on the floor he will come up to me and turn his butt in my direction for some scratchy time!:luv:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Brutus will def bark at us if we're not paying attention to him. He's been doing this new thing too that if you're watching tv or laying his bed he will seek out your toes and proceed to nip at them playfully until you respond lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I put other ways but in reality he does all the above and then some. haha Depends on what he is getting your attention for. Usually he wants you to throw the ball so he puts it on yout lap without you even noticing, then starts jum[ping up and hitting you which tells you it is somewhere so find it. Then if you wait too long he will bark at you and sometimes jumps up using his daggers and scratches unintentionally of course. Now if he wants his ball from say... behjind the couch he will cry/bark with that loud and whiny voice. Why he keeps dropping it behind there I will never understand cuz he knows once it is there it is stuck till we get it. haha Here are some pics of Cutty REALLY wanting his ball from behind the couch.

img_0916.jpg

img_0913.jpg

img_0912.jpg

OP
A

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi~
All of these are SO true and I bet thank in many cases, more than one of these applies depending on the situation.
What's not to love about a bulldog? (ok...gas...)
Good Day~

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Too cute [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]! Butler will whine and whine and whine. It's not very loud, but it is persistent! It's almost like he is sobbing, lol.

A

Alex David

I am no more stranger for my bully that is why now he can recognize me even the voice of my foot steps.It s all depends on training of your dog once you have made, then he will recognize and you will get his intention.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gypsy will put her head on your knee but Gator will get right up next to you and flop down. Last night he climbed right into my lap and layed his head on my shoulder like a baby. Got my attention but good!

James3900

May 26, 2011
Svebolle, Vestsjalland, Denmark, Denmark
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Neelix
I always sit forward on the sofa so Bella will come up behind me and out her head between my shoulder blades and puff on my neck. If I ignore her she will move around and hit me with her paw and if none of that works she will go under the sofa table, lie on her back and kick up so the table bounces up and down knocking things off.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I voted "other" ... Maggie will either sit on the floor in front of us and make "huffing" noises. If that doesn't work she will come up and high 5 your leg ... so it doesn't scratch cos it's more like a tap!!

Daddy just comes on the couch where you're sitting and kinda throws himself on to your chest!!

Most Reactions