do your bullys like football on tv

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
footballcrazy003.jpg
do your bullys watch tv when any sport that involves a ball is on,annie sat the full 90 minutes watching a match yesterday,karen

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
GO Manchester United... LOL

Actually, we are not American Football fans in this house..... we didn't even watch the Super Bowl last year when our Green Bay Packers won. Just don't care for the sport. I have been trying to learn to like your football but there is still much about it that I don't understand. Princess Gracie will sit on the couch next to me while it is on but Im not sure how much she watches..

OP
karenben

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
:)i hate football all those over paid spoilt men kicking a ball of wind around!!,its not usually on in my house as the blokes dont really watch it but it was a final so my old man sometimes watches what he calls the important matches!!,its wimbledon soon she loves that too ,all you see her do is look from side to side watching the tennis ball:)my lads like american football i guess its much like rugby,contact sport its a man thing ,karen

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I personally hate football, Joe only watches his New York Giants, and when he does Vegas and I run for cover!! I have told Joe in the past that our neighbors are going to call the police thinking he was beating and yelling at me instead of yelling at the TV. (The Giants has a very bad season) I think the only thing that catches Vegas attention sometimes it an animal show. Yesterday there was a comercial and a big rooster was crowing, he went to the back door and started barking.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator and Lucy could care less about tv but I have noticed Gypsy watching it. My husband has sports on constantly (lacross is on right now) and she seems to like it.

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy and I had a girly session whilst the football was on...it was the FA cup final so because it was an "important match luv" was allowed on in the living room whilst us girlies went watching a movie in the back room, all snugged up on the sofa :)

As for understanding it [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], I wouldn't bother it really is over rated :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Things I have observed about football (soccer) while trying to like it:
1. All the players play dirty.
2. All the players fake injuries.
3. All the players heal quickly when they see that no penalty is going to be called.
4. The most exciting plays are offside.
5. The penalties are silly.
6. They need a penalty box like hockey.
7. The players are overpaid spoiled brats.
8. The announcers talk funny.. LOL
Over all, I do however enjoy it more than American Football.... so far

L

Lucy-licious

Your not wrong [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] :lol:
Except for the talk funny part :) that young man is Proper English :lmao:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.