Raised feeding bowls

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I have both of mine pushed against the wall... I'm pretty sure that Walter would have his knocked over in NO time!!! Lol

I wish I could put mine against the wall but I canā€™t. We have a radiator so base board heat registers are along the floor. I have to clean the covers frequently! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyredneck

Mar 20, 2021
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Levi
My question is,, how do you keep water off the floor when your bully gets a drink ? After Levi gets a good cold drink there is water everywhere,, you can track him through the kitchen. I also have raised water / food bowls and the water is from the left over out of his jaws,, maybe ā€œraisedā€ is not the way to go ?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My question is,, how do you keep water off the floor when your bully gets a drink ? After Levi gets a good cold drink there is water everywhere,, you can track him through the kitchen. I also have raised water / food bowls and the water is from the left over out of his jaws,, maybe ā€œraisedā€ is not the way to go ?

Raised or not, they drink like cows. Wont make any difference.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
You donā€™t!! [emoji23][emoji1787]
And our case food is all over the floor too! (Even with the ā€œspecialā€ $30 bowl we bought to prevent that![emoji1787][emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online