OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Aside from everyone she sees she has this stuffed Christmas tree that her absolute favorite. Even though she is almost 8 year old she still likes to suckle on it every day. She has had it for about 5 years and it has definitely seen better days but it is still in decent enough shape although a bit crunchy even after washing that we don't have to get rid of it.

Dudley had one toy that he kept from the very first day we brought him home, its a cuddly lion.

He would always suckle it if he had had a busy day and was tired, obviously it now lives in our bed with us :)

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
These do all sound familiar, Duds always had to lay on your lap and would stand next to you on the sofa until you crossed your legs in a certain way that would allow him to rest his head probably on one one of your legs :D

It’s just amazing how specially different they all are but so similar at the same time.
I love that you have the little lion in your bed now. He is holding the space until it’s time to fill again[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau LOVES food, orange squeaky tennis balls and people!

Cheli LOVES car riders and walks, people and attention, he will take attention over treats at times

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella’a is a splash ball or a box!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.