How excited does your bulldog get?

How excited does your Bully get when people arrive at your house?

• Not bothered, doesn't move

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
We had that issue with Banks too... we had to REALLY focus on learning her triggers so we could get her with a vibration BEFORE she went into her zone. Triggers and timing is everything with these collars. [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I ask what you mean when you say your Bullyā€™s are ā€œin the zoneā€? Are you talking about aggression triggers?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can I ask what you mean when you say your Bullyā€™s are ā€œin the zoneā€? Are you talking about aggression triggers?

Once a dog (any dog) is over stimulated, it is referred to as ā€˜in the zoneā€™ and it is more difficult to get them to respond to any commands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dakster

Jan 15, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dak
Dak seems to get crazy after we come back from a walk. He starts running all over, attacks his toys and seeks a lot of attention. I'm trying to get him to learn "No".

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Dak seems to get crazy after we come back from a walk. He starts running all over, attacks his toys and seeks a lot of attention. I'm trying to get him to learn "No".

When you walk into the house with him n since you already knows what he will be doing, keep his leash on n walk a few steps in the house. Donā€™t remove the leash just yet. As soon as you see he stares at a toy, immediately yank the leash with a FIRM NO. No conversations either. Donā€™t remove the leash till he calms down on his own.

When I walk my 2, I go through the back gate cause both, even though I walk 4-5km with them, they will have that last boost of energy to run free. So I wait a few seconds, then remove the leash n leave them go burn that extra boost of leftover energy they got in them. Only last like a minute or two.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
My Gabe gets overly excited and starts "Twerking" when strangers arrive. It brings me to tears laughing when he starts that.

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
My Gabe gets overly excited and starts "Twerking" when strangers arrive. It brings me to tears laughing when he starts that.

How funny, I say that Brisket twerks too. Heā€™ll walk and twerk so it looks like heā€™s dancing to the sir mix a lot song.

BULLY GOT BACK!!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.