What theme for February contest?

What do you think?

  • Be My Bully-Tine

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Bulldogs with Families

    Votes: 3 23.1%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
24,756
Reaction score
1,261
Location
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I simply cannot decide which theme to do for the February contest so I thought I would make a poll and get the community involved!

Which will it be, Be My Bully-Tine or Bulldogs with Families?
 
Why can I not see the thread for this poll? Lisa, where is it posted


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This is going to be one of them... damm you do n damm you don’t thingy.... family is #1 priority in life..well that’s in my book... but a lot don’t have their families as they’ve grown up or moved elsewhere etc... glad I don’t have to decide :D
 
Why can I not see the thread for this poll? Lisa, where is it posted


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The poll is at the top of this thread.
 
The poll is at the top of this thread.

Poooooo.... damn Tapatalk, can't see the polls


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Voted


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Why can I not see the thread for this poll? Lisa, where is it posted


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Bulldog daily polls [emoji1303]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top