How does your bulldog get your attention?

How does your bulldog get your attention?

• Barks....

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Whines.....

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Scratches at you with paw....

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Jumps....

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Krissie

May 31, 2018
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Quinn & Ivy
My sweet Quinn gets into things she knows she isn't suppised to. This way she gets attention even if she is in trouble. Haha

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Both my guys go to the back door as well and usually just sit there.

Funny story lol
Last summer I had all the girls over for lunch much and swimming (about a dozen of them!) Bella went to sit by the back door a couple of my friend said shouldnā€™t I let her out. I said no, since I couldnā€™t watch her out there at the moment. I was busy getting everything ready for lunch for everyone. Next thing I know she pooped in the middle of the living room.:yell::nonono::yell::nono::yell::cursing::censored::whut?::sweep:
It was totally my fault so all I could do was laugh.
Oh and then I caught her (just in time I might add) carrying one of their purses that they had placed on the fireplace. Omg..
Thank goodness she didnt make it under my bed her favorite hiding place when she is being naughty.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Funny story lol
Last summer I had all the girls over for lunch much and swimming (about a dozen of them!) Bella went to sit by the back door a couple of my friend said shouldnā€™t I let her out. I said no, since I couldnā€™t watch her out there at the moment. I was busy getting everything ready for lunch for everyone. Next thing I know she pooped in the middle of the living room.:yell::nonono::yell::nono::yell::cursing::censored::whut?::sweep:
It was totally my fault so all I could do was laugh.
Oh and then I caught her (just in time I might add) carrying one of their purses that they had placed on the fireplace. Omg..
Thank goodness she didnt make it under my bed her favorite hiding place when she is being naughty.

Hahahaahahaha!!!

Jax likes to steal shoes. And then Louie sees him and will follow suit cause it's just so much fun!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
These comments are so funny..i love this forum and all the people and babies in it!

I guess after thinking about it I should retract my vote.
Stella starts with a stare, then whines, then barks then jumps on me! :giggle:

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Bella will stare (never makes a sound though!)
If I am sleeping sheā€™ll put her face on my face (still not a sound) she sticks her teeth on me. Lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online