Poll: How many variety of bulldogs do you own?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Default What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

So curious...I'm relatively new to the forum still. And though I've seen many of English bullie faces from avatar photos...Just curious how many of the members own other bulldogs as well.
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

I am owned by just one, Vegas and he is 100% English Bulldog.

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What breed of bulldog do you own...French...English...Olde English did I miss any?

Oh crud...I meant to hit the multiple of choices so one could click more than one during their vote. And it won't allow me to go back and change it...sorry guys.
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

lol i have just my 1 also but someday i will have another. Someday........ Maybe a frenchie? I have no idea would SO love a baby bully since Cutty wasnt. I would take any of them really.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cadillactaste View Post
    Oh crud...I meant to hit the multiple of choices so one could click more than one during their vote. And it won't allow me to go back and change it...sorry guys.
    Sorry, I tried to change it for you but couldn't figure out how. Looks like to change it from the Mod tools I would have to delete it and start over.... but it could be that I just don't know how,,,,, yet

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Princees Gracie, in her former life, before she came here to rule, was a breeder momma so she is a fairly decent English Bully. Wouldn't matter to us if she had an extra eye in the middle of her forehead, we'd still love her to pieces.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

Miss Mocha Bubbles is our only dog and queen of the house. She would be very upsset if i got another one( I want to get another one but she doesnt know)
    LisaMarie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hershel
    Likes (Received)

I own an English Bulldog named "Hershel" an American Bulldog named "Hank" and a French Bulldog named "Bella"....Love them like crazy [replacer_img]

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@BruceP
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Sorry, I tried to change it for you but couldn't figure out how. Looks like to change it from the Mod tools I would have to delete it and start over.... but it could be that I just don't know how,,,,, yet
    I appreciate your trying...When I went into change it. It wouldn't allow me due to a post being made. So yeah...I'm thinking that's the case for you too most likely. But again thanks for trying.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

@marita
    Quote Originally Posted by marita View Post
    I own an English Bulldog named "Hershel" an American Bulldog named "Hank" and a French Bulldog named "Bella"....Love them like crazy [replacer_img]
    Slapping hand to forehead...how did I leave out the American Bulldog...My SIL used to have one... Do you get often that Hank is a Pit Bull? My SIL had it so often...and had the police even at her door about it. They ended up parting with the dog...because even though he was harmless her husband was afraid of dogs...

The rest of my zoo:

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

My boys are both English Bulldogs!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@cadillactaste - pitbulls are banned in your area too? I think it's such a sad rule.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads